How to apply via Reward+ or HSBC HK App
- Reward+ : Choose "Account", then select "Spending Instalment Plan" and select balance or transaction instalment
- HSBC HK App : choose "Credit Cards", then select "Spending Instalment Plan"
Apply in 3 Steps to get instant approval
- Choose Instalment amount and repayment period
- Review your application details
- Get instant approval results
View the application screens reference.
Act now! Apply on or before 14 February 2023 via:
- Log on to HSBC Reward+ or HSBC HK App (applicable to Personal Internet Banking users)
- 24-hour application hotline 2233 30522233 3052
Want to know the monthly repayment and other details of your Spending Instalment Plan?
- The promotional period is from 9 August 2022 to 14 February 2023, both dates inclusive (unless otherwise specified). The Spending Instalment Plan is only applicable to posted purchase transactions billed on the current statement and unbilled purchase transactions during the promotional period, i.e. previous purchase transactions are not eligible to be settled under the Spending Instalment Plan. Other transactions, including but without limitation, cash advances, instalment plans, Octopus AAVS, all fees and charges, withdrawal amount under the Cash Instalment Plan and/or Cash Credit Plan, gambling transactions, purchase and/or reload of stored value cards or e-Wallets, transaction at non-financial institutions (including purchase of foreign currency, money orders and travellers cheques), transaction at financial institutions (including purchase of merchandise and services from banks) and wire transfer will not qualify. Cardholder must apply for Spending Instalment Plan at least 3 working days before the payment due date of the relevant purchase.
- It is applicable for instalment amount of HKD50,000 or above. The highest annualised percentage rate for monthly handling fee of 0.18% is 3.76% (calculated based on 6 months repayment period); 4.04% (calculated based on 12 months repayment period); 4.13% (calculated based on 18 months repayment period); 4.17% (calculated based on 24 months repayment period) ; 4.19% (calculated based on 30 months repayment period) ; 4.20% (calculated based on 36 months repayment period) ; 4.20% (calculated based on 42 months repayment period) ; 4.20% (calculated based on 48 months repayment period) ; 4.20% (calculated based on 54 months repayment period) ; 4.19% (calculated based on 60 months repayment period). The handling fee and annualised percentage rate differ depending on individual customer eligibility. The handling fee rate offered to a cardholder or additional cardholder under different card accounts or primary card accounts may not be the same. Please call us on 2233 3052 to enquire your handling fee and annualised percentage rate. The annualised percentage rate (“APR”) is calculated using method specified in relevant guidelines issued by The Hong Kong Association of Banks, and is rounded up or down to the nearest two decimal places. An APR is a reference rate, which includes all applicable interest rates, fees and charges of the product, expressed as an annualised rate. As an illustration, total repayment amount is HKD51,080 based on HKD50,000 instalment amount and 12 months instalment plan.
- Cardholder can opt for 6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 42, 48, 54 or 60-month instalment plan.
- By using Reward+ and HSBC HK App, you can submit your Spending Instalment Plan application anytime. Your applications will be processed in real-time by our system during the following periods: Monday to Friday 09:00 to 20:00, Saturday 09:00 to 17:00, Sunday and public holidays 09:00 to 24:00
- Please refer to hsbc.com.hk/mo for more details.
Terms and Conditions for Spending Instalment Plan
Key Facts Statement for Spending Instalment Plan
Apple is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Google Play™ is a trademark of Google LLC.
To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!
Reference number: Y22-U8-CAMH4102
Last update on 8 August 2022